Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Steve-O has Gotta G-O


I know he had an injury, and that is why he couldn't dance LIVE last night. But it is going to be a long season with much more dancing to come, and if he can't even make it to week two - He must go home tonight!!! I think the Judges agreed......4.....4.....4.




Maybe if he hadn't spent so much of his youth jumping off high buildings to see if he would break anything, or letting someone push him down a big hill - stuffed in a shopping cart just to see how funny the crash would be,......his body might be a little better equipped to swing around the dance floor.




Good bye Steve-O ! (I hope).


5 comments:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

I couldnt even believe it when I seen he was going to be on there to begin with!!!! Hes a J@ck@ss not a dancer...hehe

Anonymous said...

!!! So much for rational predictions.

Allison said...

OK so I was wrong this time......Poor balinda - I think she should have gone a few more weeks.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

So, I take it SteveO stayed on?

I am surprised that he wasn't more aware of his body. He's been testing its limitations for so many years!

Cheryl said...

I just got caught up on the show...I have to watch it online because I work nights :o( I was surprised Belinda went before the Apple computer guy...he sucks at dancing a lot more than she did...however, it's a lot more of a popularity contest than a talent contest at first. I'm rootin' for Melissa...I watched the whole season of The Bachelor and was devestated with the break-up...so I hope she gets it...if not her, then I like Shawn Johnson and Gille (?sp)