Monday, December 22, 2008

To Blog....or Not To Blog....

oh MAN :)- I got home from work today to find Gary leaving for work...AND dropping off ALL THREE children at his mom's! They planned a trip to tour the holiday lights. lets see...that gives me about 4 hours to...do....what?


My EYES were telling me it was a perfect opportunity to get some of that dreadful cleaning done that I can never get done with Monkeys and Munchkins demanding attention. I could finish wrapping presents. do Laundry. Dishes. vacuum. OR I could BLOG....


Arrggh! it was so hard not to sit down at the computer knowing there would be no distractions....but I didn't... I did the dishes(which required two full dishwasher loads), and the laundry, and swept the kitchen floor, and ....As you can see, Blogging has effected my housework. But I think I have it under control now.


So much to do in the next couple of days - tonight ( 11:10 pm )I still need to get a basket of tastefully simple together for Corin, Wrap up the Baby sitter's Gift for the girls to take tomorrow, finalize the last minute shopping list for my lunch hour tomorrow, and fit in some sleep before morning. - so you see... I have all the time in the world to be sitting here.
Ohhhh... so this is why most of the blogs I follow haven't been updated in like 5 days.

No comments: