Thursday, February 5, 2009

the light came on!

I Finally figured out how to make all of these cool changes to all the words. I was feeling kinda Blahh with my posts and jealous of all the other blogs I read that have colors and BIG lettering and they just seemed to have more personality showing. Now I can too! It only took me 4 months! lol. I just had to "expand my widgets" whatchamacallits!
I still haven't figures out how they put the line through the words that they really want to say, but shouldn't - if you can tell me how to do that I would appreciate it.
TTFN!

3 comments:

Sarahviz said...

To use the strikethrough function, as you're writing your entry, click on the "Edit HTML" tab. Before the word you want to strike out, put this:< s > and then at the end of the strikethrough, put this: < /s >

SweetPeaSurry said...

Well congrats my friend!!!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Yay!!!!! I love using different fonts, sizes and colours! I never knew how to do the strike through either........