Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Family Jewels....


When I was a teenager, "friendship bracelets" were really cool. For a while, I was pretty good at making them out of string tied in thousands of knots, and occasionally beaded like these. They were the kind you left on forever.....or at least until they rotted and fell off. I made one for Kyle when he was a toddler and he looked so cute. He called it his "beautiful". A couple of weeks ago I decided to make another one for him and each of the girls. they look so cute on all of them with there tan little legs. Then the kids decided we all needed them so we could match. Daddy even got in on the action. (I'm working on the tan little leg part). It has been two weeks and Kerrigan has still left hers on even. And she is very quick to throw her leg around so you can see her "bwracet".

2 comments:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

awww sweet...and its super cool that dad is doing it too!!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:) I made some for my daughter but she broke her anklet. She HAS been wearing her necklace I made her for about 2 weeks straight. It makes me smile to see her wearing it...